Tired of apartment life? Want a place to call your own? Whether this is your first home or your fifth, we want to help you. We offer many options for a payment you can afford.
With flexible terms and in house decision making, our Ashland KY credit union home loans can get you in your own home in no time!
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
Our low interest rate and minimal closing costs are just a few reasons why you should refinance with the ARM. Even if you already have a low rate, now is the time to explore the cost savings opportunities by re-evaluating your loan.
ARM products contain two numbers:
- The first refers to the number of years the interest rate will remain fixed.
- The second is the number of years between interest rate changes after the initial fixed term expires.
Consider the ARM if:
- You want to maximize your buying power
- You want to keep your payments lower during the first few years of your loan
- You plan to move into a different home within the next five years
- You plan to pay off your mortgage early
- You expect your income to increase significantly in the coming years
Is this loan right for you? Find out today by applying in person, online, or by calling us at 606.329.7876 to speak to one of our mortgage officers. They’ll be more than happy to show you how you can start saving today.
- Low initial fixed rate
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Refinance options available
- Treasury Indexed ARM Interest and payment adjustment occurs every 12 months after initial fixed rate period
- Rate caps = 2% at first adjustment, 2% per annual adjustment there after (10% lifetime cap)
Home Equity Line of Credit
You have a vision. We have a way.
What is your vision?
Whether you’re updating your home or consolidating debt, the possibilities are endless with a home equity line of credit from Members Choice Credit Union. Your home is your most valuable asset. We can help you make it work for you.
There are no restrictions on what you can use the funds for.
- Home improvements
- College tuition
- Pay off high interest rate credit cards
- Auto loan
Funds are disbursed as needed, during a ten-year draw period. Interest may be tax deductible and is accrued on the total loan amount. Your limit is 90% of the home’s appraised value, less the first mortgage balance. We offer competitive, low rates. Convenient access to your money, and a term up to 20 years.
Visit our Applications page to access Loan, Credit Card and Employment applications.